Friday, October 20, 2006

camping

when i go camping, i sit around the fire
eating delicious hot schmoes.
i prop up my feet infront of the fire
and wiggle my dirty toes.
andrew carves sticks,roy makes weopons,
while i wiggle my toes and eat my schmoes.
dan dreams of porches, davis gets hurt
and i find out,my hands are all sticky and my toes are all black!


we drive back home real smokey, real happy.
we umload the bags, the tent, and the food,
and park the camper in the back yard(sometimes it is very hard)....................






...and then we go back to school.



















schmoes are delicious.






ramoth

3 Comments:

Blogger beatrice said...

either that or your toes turn white from wet and cold.
yeah, that part was scary.

but the rest was superamazinglycoolwonderful!

missums!

we'll always have petit jean!

2:01 PM  
Blogger elliebird said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:40 PM  
Blogger elliebird said...

I love it!

One correction; this may be a typo.
"dan dreams of porches..."

I believe you mean porsches as in a super awesome car; not porches as in the things on the front of a house. :)

Somehow, I can't pictures dan dreaming of porches... that just presents a weird picture. :)

your pretty durn cute, you know that?

p.s. shmoes are pretty delicious

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home